Vitamin D is chemically known as calciferol. Ergocalciferol (vitamin D2) comes from vegetable sources, while cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) comes from animal sources. Both vitamins have similar biological activity and, to some extent, arise from their provitamins as an effect of UV irradiation.
Vitamin D contributes to:
- Normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Maintenance of normal blood calcium levels
- Maintenance of normal bones, muscles, and teeth
- Normal immune system function
- The process of cell division
Precise information on the quantity of vitamin D in ManaPowder Origin can be found here. Precise information on the quantity of vitamin D in ManaDrink Origin can be found here.
Mana is nutritionally complete food. Enjoy it as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
FAO (1998) Vitamin and mineral requirements in human nutrition : report of a joint FAO/WHO expert consultation, Bangkok, Thailand.